Ladies unite for the inaugural Academy Street Strut, a celebration of women, fitness, and supporting our local nonprofits that serve area women, men, children, and families. You can strut your stuff the whole mile by your self or relay team.
Enjoy a glass of sparkling juice or wine with wonderful lunch provided by the Humble Pig. Sign up by April 14 to get a stemless wine glass.
Here are the Academy Street Strut rules:
- You must follow the rules of the road
- Walk on the side walk, facing traffic
- Use cross-walks and cross with the light
- Must wear business attire (business suit or dress with a jacket)
- Must wear running shoes (they do not need to match your purse & outfit!)
- Must carry your heels
- Must carry a brief case or purse (you may barrow one)
- Jewelry is optional