My name is Lou Giambalvo and I would like to introduce you to HopeSpring Village, a 501(c)(3) non-profit local charity to the Triangle area of North Carolina. HopeSpring Village has one simple goal -
raising awareness and finances in order to develop housing options for those local area adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. One of my favorite responsibilities is the organization of our annual HopeSpring Village Charity Golf Tournament. Over the years, thanks to local supporters and donors, this single event has become our largest annual fundraiser. Our 12thannual tournament, scheduled for Saturday October 7th, is quickly approaching, and we are reaching out to for support of our cause.
How can you help this year?
· Your Family or Business can sponsor a Hole on the Golf Course Hole Sponsor
· Play golf Play / Sponsor a Golfer or Team
· Join us for dinner Dinner Guest
· Make a donation Donate
· Donate an item to be auctioned in our Silent Auction
· Donate a Gift Certificate to your restaurant to be used as a Raffle Prize
All Donations can be mailed to the following address by 9/15/17 or contact Lou at 919-244-5684 to arrange pickup.
c/o: Lou Giambalvo
3001 Village Market Place #225
Morrisville, NC 27560
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!